Headway Gift Card Terms of Service
These Headway Gift Card Terms of Service (“Gift Card Terms”) apply to Headway Gift Cards (defined below) purchased from the websites, apps, and services operated by GTHW App Limited (“we,” “our,” or “Headway”) where these Gift Card Terms are posted (the “Services”).
1. Gift Cards. We may offer one-time electronic codes redeemable for access to one or more of our Services under certain terms and conditions (“Gift Cards”). Gift Cards provide access only to the specific Service identified in the offer, and only for the set amount of time identified in the offer (“Gift Card Period”). In purchasing, accepting, or redeeming a Gift Card of any length, you acknowledge and agree that the applicable Service could change or terminate at any time in the future, including prior to the redemption or full enjoyment of the Gift Card. Further, we reserve the right to stop offering Gift Cards at any time. Gift Cards are not subject to any transaction fees. Gift Cards are issued by GTHW App Limited (reg. No. HE 395742) with registered office at 24 Peiraios Street, 1st floor, Strovolos, Nicosia 2023, Cyprus, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Limitations. Limits may apply to redemption and use of the Gift Cards. The Gift Card or Credit is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined by you with other Gift Cards or current subscription on the Services, and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value, except as required by law. Once a Gift Card or Credit is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Gift Card or Credit passes to the purchaser or gift recipient, as applicable. Headway disclaim all express or implied warranties as to the Gift Card. These Gift Card Terms may be subject to change in our sole discretion subject to applicable law.
4. Fraud. Headway is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Headway will have the right to close profile and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed.
5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To speak to customer care, email us at email@example.com.
6. Limitation of Liability. Headway makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, on the Gift Card. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional, your sole remedy and Headway’s sole liability will be the replacement of such Gift Card, subject to applicable law.
7. General Terms. These terms incorporate and are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Cyprus apply, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and that such laws will govern these Gift Card Terms. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion to the extent permitted by law.
Last Updated: 20 November 2023